Come to the auction Jerozolimskie Street 99/2, 02-001 Warsaw. We do not charge a deposit for participation in the auction. The bidder fills in the application form, receives an auction number and can bid.
Call before the auction starts on the phone number:
We then accept a telephone bidding order to represent the Bidder at the auction. During the auction, we connect with the Bidder at the ordered lots, bid on his behalf and keep him informed about the course of the auction on an ongoing basis.
On the Internet
Click on Bid and fill in the auction order placed next to the auction object. In the order you can specify the amount of the limit to which we will bid the object or register for telephone auctions. Auctions are also applicable to objects marked as auction bids in completed auctions.
- The auction is organized by Bohema Adam Łuczak, hereinafter referred to as Bohema.
- The Bidder is only the person who filled in the application form or bidding order on the website galeriabohema.pl.
- The object of the auction are objects submitted for sale by their owners or creators. According to the declarations, the entrusted objects are their exclusive property or have exclusive rights to dispose of them, and in addition, they are not subject to any court or fiscal proceedings.
- The Auction is conducted in accordance with Polish legal regulations by a person authorized hereinafter referred to as the Auctioneer.
- During the auction the objects are auctioned in the order specified in the catalogue. Before the auction, the Auctioneer informs about the thresholds. The Auctioner has the right to freely separate or combine objects and to withdraw them from the auction without giving reasons. Descriptions contained in the printed and online auction catalogues may be supplemented or changed by the Auctioneer or a person designated by him before the start of the auction. Reproductions of auction objects placed in the printed and online catalogues shall correspond to the originals in the most faithful manner possible, but shall not constitute an auction offer.
- Bohema may represent the Bidder at the auction on the basis of an auction order. Bohema undertakes to purchase the object at the lowest possible price offered by the Bidder.
- Bohema will use its best endeavours to contact the represented Bidder during the auction, but will not be liable for any failure to establish a telephone or internet connection with the represented Bidder.
- The Auctioneer decides about the amount of the bidding, but usually it is not higher than 100 PLN. Touching the Auctioneer with a hammer is done at the moment of obtaining the highest bid for the object and means the end of the auction. Touching the hammer is tantamount to concluding a purchase contract between Bohema and the Auctioneer, who becomes the Purchaser of the object. In the event of a dispute during the auction, the Auctioneer shall settle the dispute or resume the auction of the object.
- Each item on the auction has a starting price. This is also the minimum price below which the Bohema cannot sell the item.
- Bohema adds an auction fee of 18% to the bid amount. The amount auctioned together with the auction fee includes VAT. Bohema issues VAT invoices for the margin, or fiscal receipt.
- The buyer is obliged to pay for the auctioned objects within 14 days from the date of the auction. All transactions are concluded in Polish zlotys. On special request, Bohema may accept payment in euro, dollars or British pounds upon prior arrangement. The conversion will be made at the average daily exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland increased by 3%.
- In case of delay in payment by the Purchaser within the statutory deadline, Bohema may withdraw from the contract with the Purchaser.
- Ownership of the object is transferred to the Purchaser upon payment of the full price plus the auction fee. Collection of the auctioned objects is possible after full payment.
- Bohema does not offer the service of sending the purchased objects, but at the Purchaser’s request can send them at his expense. Bohema is not responsible for any possible damage to the object during transport.
- The Bidder agrees to the storage and processing of the personal data provided by Bohema for marketing purposes and for the purposes necessary to participate in the auction. Bohema guarantees the confidentiality of the entrusted contact details and declares that it will not pass these details on to any other parties and will use them only for the purpose of individual contact with the customer.
|#||Author, title, description||Status||Starting||Selling||→|
Sokolovski Krzysztof, Sacral abstraction IX, 2015, tempera jajowa, złocenia, płótno, 140 x 100 cm, sygn. na odwrocie
|Sold||3 000 PLN||3 000 PLN||→|
Sokolovski Krzysztof, Day of Judgement, 2016, cupboard pentaptych, egg tempera, ink, wood, 50 x 138 cm (unfolded), free standing altar with the possibility of hanging
|Sold||4 500 PLN||4 800 PLN||→|
Ambroziak Piotr, Game over, 2015, akryl, płótno, 75 x 145 cm , sygn. na odwrocie
|No bids (unavailable)||5 500 PLN||–||→|